Oracle Table Browser
Oracle Table Browser (OTB) is a Web based application for interactive
browsing of data in Oracle servers. It runs on Linux w/ Apache, using
the CLISP implementation of
the Common Lisp programming language.
In addition to browsing of tables and schemas, OTB can run arbitrary
SQL queries and save them away for later use. Used in this way, OTB
can be used as a simple but very effective reporting tool.
OTB has powerful query plan analysis and schema diagram facilities
built in as well. The functionality is similar to T.O.A.D., but is
delivered over the Web so that it is entirely platform independent and
requires only a Web browser.
Click here to Download Oracle Table Browser
Quick Feature Summary
- Table/view data browsing
- Sorting, multi-column filtering
- Automatic linking to related data by foreign keys
- Download of any table, view or filtered result set to spreadsheet
- Upload of spreadsheet (tab-delimited) to Oracle table
- Data profiling: one-click column-null analysis, column histogram
- Row editor to INSERT/UPDATE/DELETE by authorized users
- Run arbitrary SQL queries and browse results
- Author and save report queries for use by others
- Powerful SQL analysis/tuning including: index column(s) used, join/filter predicates, estimated vs. actual cost, percentage cost at "hot spots" in query plan, statistics freshness, etc.
- Automatic generation of schema diagrams, hyperlinked to data
- Table and column comment editor
- Automatic schema documentation generation
- Access control for read and read/write down to individual table/view level
- By-instance status summary incl. Oracle version, archivelog status
Please send inquiries to John K. Hinsdale